The essential guide—updated, expanded, and easier to use than ever.
Creating a successful literature review can be a daunting task, which is why so many researchers have relied on previous editions of this book to make the process more manageable. Using the six-step model, you’ll work seamlessly to narrow your research topic, focus your literature search, negotiate the myriad of books, periodicals, and reports about your topic—and, of course, write the review.
Updated, expanded, and reorganized to improve ease of use, the fourth edition of this bestselling handbook includes:
- New and improved graphics ideal for visualizing the process
- More explanations and tips, especially for writing in the early stages
- An expanded range of learning tools
- Additional reflection sections to direct metacognitive activities
- Four new reference supplements
This pioneering book has provided countless graduate students and researchers with a road map to success. Its model takes you through the logical progression needed for producing a quality literature review—while taking the mystery out of the process.