SAGE Journals has a portfolio that includes more than 1,100 journals, 1,100,000+ articles, 950,000+ articles with Deep Backfiles, and 400+ societies.
In the 2021 release SAGE publishes the market-leading Journal within 14 SSCI categories: Criminology & Penology; Cultural Studies; Education & Educational Research; Education, Special; Family Studies; Geography; Psychology, Multidisciplinary; Psychology, Social; Rehabilitation (SSCI); Social Sciences, Interdisciplinary; Social Sciences, Mathematical Methods; Social Work; Sociology; and Urban Studies. SAGE continues to significantly grow its coverage within SCI with 257 journals now ranked and 45 Journals in the top 25% of their SCI category.
Why SAGE Journals?
International in scope | Peer-reviewed | High-quality | Interdisciplinary journal content
- High impact: 54% of SAGE’s journal content is ranked in the Journal Citation Reports (Source: Clarivate,)* 2021)
- Scholarly and professional: research published in partnership with more than 400 key societies
- Interdisciplinary: exceptional discipline coverage spanning the humanities, social sciences, and science, technology, and medicine
Consistent journal indexing | High visibility
- Discovery services: journals are indexed in Summon (ProQuest), World Cat Discovery (OCLC), Primo Central (Ex Libris) and EDS (EBSCO)
- E-Resource Management Services (ERM): weekly feeds that comply with KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) to all major ERMs
- Subject databases: many SAGE journals also included in discipline-specific databases and discovery tools, such as PubMed, Scopus, and many more
Multi-device | Cutting edge | Enhanced experience
- Responsive design: allowing a seamless multi-device experience
- Enhanced experience: including clear PDF download options and article metrics powered by Altmetric.com
- Usage statistics: COUNTER 5 compliant and available for download
Interactive | Customer-focused
- Customer support: dedicated Account Representatives to assist with inquiries, renewals, and any questions specific to institutional accounts
- Training: user guides, videos, and live online training sessions highlight features and functionality for librarians and end-users
- Usage-driving tools: online banner ads, search widgets, posters, and custom end-user training
*Data is included from the Journal Citation Reports (Source: Clarivate, 2021)*. Read more here: Impact Factor & Ranking Results 2021