A Quick Guide to Behaviour Management
- Bob Bates - Independent Consultant, UK
- Andy Bailey - Independent Consultant, UK
- Derek Lever
Classroom Management & Student Behaviour | Continuing Professional Development | Teacher Training
Even the best and most experienced teachers can struggle with classroom control and it is likely your experiences will vary day-to-day. Bestselling author of Learning Theories Simplified Bob Bates, together with former head teachers Andy Bailey and Derek Lever, offers one-stop support for all teachers in A Quick Guide to Behaviour Management.
Whether you are working with children, young people or adults it will help you:
· understand why challenging behaviour occurs
· learn how to be a great teacher in the face of challenging behaviour
· recognise a range of personalities you may encounter in the classroom and the strategies for dealing with them
Blending learning theories with real-life case studies, it fosters a deeper understanding of what causes challenging behaviour and equips you with all you need to know to handle it!
Fantastic source of reference for PGCE and trainee teachers, packed full of useful practical advice supported by a sound theoretical base