Little Quick Fix books provide quick but authoritative answers to the problems, hurdles and assessment points students face in the research course, project proposal or design.
• Affordable at just £6.99 each.
• Lively, ultra-modern design; full-colour, each page a tailored design.
• 1 hour read. Easy to dip in and out of with clear navigation enables readers to quickly find what they need
• Direct written style gets to the point with clear language. Nothing needs to be read twice. No fluff.
• Learning is reinforced through a 2-minute overview summary; 3-second summaries with super-quick Q&A
• DIY tasks; create your own work plan. Do a self-check quiz, solve a problem and get what's needed to show your supervisor.
• Checkpoints in each section and at the end make sure students are nailing it as they go for self-directed learning and self-assessment.
The Little Quick Fixes books are listed below, but there is a lot of choice. Click on the theme that's right for you to make it easier to find the right ones
Revise key statistical concepts
Structure your research project
Gather your own data
"This would save many sleepless nights and tears” Terry Freedman, ICT & Computing in Education
"Beautifully written, chock-full of key information, in a jargon-free but never condescending way" Amanda Haste, NCIS
"The books help to break down the all the complicated jargon and literature and simply highlight all the ‘need to know’ without all the waffle. You can work through the books to develop your own projects, helping you to create a quality piece of work. And you can follow the guides over and over again for each future project" Danielle, PhD student.
"The series is perfect for all. There is something for everyone and it allows you focus on those tricky areas of research which you want to improve or know more about" Charlie, student