Zina O'Leary's Research Question Little Quick Fix teaches students how to find their interest, hone it to a topic, and turn it into a research question that is relevant, interesting and researchable.
Little Quick Fix titles provide quick but authoritative answers to the problems, hurdles and assessment points students face in the research course, project proposal or design - whatever their methods learning is.
· Lively, ultra-modern design; full-colour, each page a tailored design.
· An hour's read. Easy to dip in and out of with clear navigation enables the reader to find what she needs - quick.
· Direct written style gets to the point with clear language. Nothing needs to be read twice. No fluff.
· Learning is reinforced through a 2-minute overview summary; 3-second summaries with super-quick Q&A
· DIY tasks create a work plan to accomplish a task, do a self-check quiz, solve a problem, get students to what they need to show their supervisor.
· Checkpoints in each section make sure students are nailing it as they go and support self-directed learning.
· How do I know I’m done? Each LQF wraps up with a finale checklist that allows the reader to self-assess they’ve got what they need to progress, submit, or ace the test or task.