Reflecting thoughtfully on your work is vital for improving your own self-awareness, effectiveness and professional development. This newly updated fifth edition of Gillie Bolton’s bestselling book explores reflective writing as a creative and dynamic process for this critical enquiry.
New to this edition:
· An expanded range of exercises and activities
· A new emphasis on using e-portfolios
· Further guidance on reflective writing assignments
· Enhanced discussion of reflection as a key employability skill
· Additional online resources
This bestselling book has been used worldwide in various disciplines including: education, social work, business & management, medicine and healthcare and is essential reading for students and professionals seeking to enhance their reflective writing skills and to examine their own practice in greater critical depth.