INSTRUCTORS: Corrections: From Research, to Policy, to Practice is accompanied by a complete teaching and learning package! Contact your rep to request a demo.
- SAGE Premium Video
SAGE Premium Video in the Interactive eBook includes Criminal Justice in Practice Videos, Career Videos, and Feature Videos that bring concepts to life. Watch a sample Criminal Justice in Practice Video.
- Interactive eBook
Your students save when you bundle the print book with the Interactive eBook (Bundle ISBN: 978-1-0718-1339-3), which includes access to SAGE Premium Video and other multimedia tools. Learn more.
- SAGE Coursepacks
Intuitive and simple to use, SAGE Coursepacks makes it easy to import our textbook content into your school’s learning management system (LMS). Learn more.
- SAGE Edge
This open-access site offers students an impressive array of learning tools and resources. Learn more.
- Mobile-friendly flashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, and make it easy to maximize your study time, anywhere, anytime;
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes that allow you to assess how much you’ve learned and where you need to focus your attention;
- Chapter summaries with learning objectives that reinforce the most important material;
- Chapter-specific study questions that allow you to engage with the material; and
- Video resources that bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives, and make learning easier.
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE Edge.
SAGE Coursepacks includes:
- Our content delivered directly into your LMS
- An intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort
- Pedagogically robust assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, and offer a more complete way to measure student engagement, including:
- Diagnostic chapter tests that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- Test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items with ExamView test generation
- Instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- Chapter-specific discussion questions to help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content
- Assignable SAGE Premium Video (available via the interactive eBook version, linked through SAGE Coursepacks) that is tied to learning objectives, and curated exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life and appeal to different learning styles, featuring:
- Corresponding multimedia assessment options that automatically feed to your gradebook
- A comprehensive, downloadable, easy-to-use Media Guide in the Coursepack for every video resource listing the chapter to which the video content is tied, matching learning objective(s), a helpful description of the video content, and assessment question
- Video resources that bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives, and make learning easier
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch but you can customize to your exact needs
- Lecture notes that summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help you with preparation for lectures and class discussions
- Integrated links to the interactive eBook that make it easy for your students to maximize their study time with this “anywhere, anytime” mobile-friendly version of the text. It also offers access to more digital tools and resources, including SAGE Premium Video
- All tables and figures from the textbook.