Nicholas Walliman is the supervisor in your students' pockets, making sure they understand all the essential methods for successfully carrying out a research project and negotiating the challenges and pitfalls. In this book, he:
· Takes students step-by-step through the research process
· Helps them formulate clear aims and objectives
· Explains all the vocabulary to understand the A – Z of research methods
· Ends each chapter with a reading guide for taking learning further with more resources to help get a deeper understanding of the issues discussed
· Improves research reports with practical advice on presenting findings in great tables, graphs and diagrams
· Opens his office door with reflective questions (and answers)
· Delivers the confidence to get started and get finished!
Social Research Methods: The Essentials is the perfect starting point and guide for your students' research project.