Comprised of over 120 hours of video, this covers the full spectrum of the sociology discipline and supports students and researchers at all levels. An array of different video types are available, including multiple hours of in practice videos that highlight careers and practitioners in the real world; tutorial videos that shed light on hot topics within the field; and case study videos that explore particular research and its impacts on policy. View the complete title list.
Contributers include: George Ritzer on Consumption, Akwugo Emejulu on Social Justice and Les Back on Race, Class and Ethnicity; Urban life.
Want to find out more? Request a free trial!
Already tried and liked the product?
Recommend SAGE Video to your librarian.
- Stephanie Baker, City University
- Lynda Cheshire, University of Queensland
- Amy Donley, University of Central Florida
- Daina Eglitis, George Washington University
- Kathleen Korgen, William Patterson
- Markus Schafer, University of Toronto
- Elizabeth Silva, Open University
- Gavin Smith, Australian National University
- Jean-Anne Sutherland, University of North Carolina, Wilmington
- Richelle Swan, California State San Marcos
- A. Javier Trevino, Wheaton College
Video will cover topics across the following core areas:
- Social Interaction & Everyday Life
- Environmental, Urban & Regional Sociology
- Gender & Sexuality
- Political Sociology
- Race, Ethnicity & Migration
- Social Change & Transformation
- Social Policy
- Social Stratification and Class
- Crime and Deviance
- Social/Sociological Theory
- Sociology of Arts & Culture
- Sociology of Health, Illness and the Body
- Age and the Life Course
- Sociology of Organizations, Institutions & Structure
- Sociology of Sport & Leisure
- Sociology of Work and Labor Studies
- Social Research
- Sociology of Education
- Sociology of Family
- Sociology of Religion