Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in Marketing
- Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main course textbooks
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- Sample exam questions and answers, with common themes that must always be addressed in an exam situation
- Quotes from leading thinkers in the field to use in exams and essays
- Taking it Further sections that suggest how readers can extent their thinking beyond the "received wisdom"
The SAGE Course Companion on Marketing is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.