Low Intensity Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
A Practitioner's Guide
- Mark Papworth - Newcastle University, UK
- Theresa Marrinan - Newcastle University, UK
Cognitive/Behaviour Therapy | Counselling Skills | Mental Health Nursing
- is updated in line with changes in the PWP curriculum and broader IAPT policies
- includes new chapters on working with older adults and patients with long-term conditions
- adds new exercises to help readers reflect on their own practice, and builds confidence to help them become outstanding practitioners.
Good introductory text covering all areas relevant for psychological wellbeing practioners and students. Good tips for doctoral supervisors to help manage student wellbeing.
This is quite frankly an excellent book for both students and course development.
Excellent book very detailed information. Makes good use of examples to support learning.
This text is useful on the reading list as text that supports the use of CBT in behaviour management. The book is well written with plenty of explanations and examples to support practice.