Written with the needs of today's student in mind, the SAGE Key Concepts series provides accessible, authoritative and reliable coverage of the essential issues in a range of disciplines. Written in each case by experienced and respected experts in the subject area, the books are indispensable study aids and guides to comprehension.
Cross-referenced throughout, the format encourages understanding without sacrificing the level of detail and critical evaluation essential to convey the complexity of the issues.
Key Concepts in Leisure Studies:
• Provides a student-friendly guide to the key debates in leisure studies
• Reflects recent developments in the field, encompassing related work in media studies, cultural studies, sports studies and sociology
• Cross-references each 1500 word exposition to other concepts in the field
• Offers definitions, section outlines and further reading guidance for independent learning
• Is supported by the author's website http:/www.arasite.org/keyconc.html
• Is essential reading for undergraduates and NVQ students in leisure studies.