What statistical test should I use for this kind of data? How do I set up the data? What parameters should I specify when ordering the test? How do I interpret the results?
Herschel Knapp's friendly and approachable guide to real-world statistics answers these questions. Intermediate Statistics Using SPSS is not about abstract statistical theory or the derivation or memorization of statistical formulas–it is about applied statistics. With jargon-free language and clear processing instructions, this text covers the most common statistical functions–from basic to more advanced. Practical exercises at the conclusion of each chapter offer students an opportunity to process viable data sets, write cohesive abstracts in APA style, and build a thorough comprehension of the statistical process. Students will learn by doing with this truly practical approach to statistics.
Free downloadable tutorial videos provide an overview of each statistical method!
It’s easy to log on to SAGE’s password-protected Instructor Teaching Site for complete and protected access to all text-specific Instructor Resources for Intermediate Statistics Using SPSS. Simply provide your institutional information for verification and within 72 hours you’ll be able to use your login information for any SAGE title!
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- Online resources for instructors include PowerPoint files for each chapter
- Solutions to all exercises
- A multimedia learning package that is ideal for classroom use, distance/online learning, independent study, refresher education, and professional reference.
Our Student Study Site is completely open-access and offers a wide range of additional features:
- 17 downloadable tutorial videos provide an overview of each statistical process, directions for processing the pretest checklist criteria, ordering the statistical test, and interpreting the results.
- SPSS data sets for all examples and exercises.
- Fully developed solutions to all odd-numbered exercises.