Issues covered include:
- the approach within education and the curriculum
- intensive interaction within adult services
- effects on organisational change and development
- neurology and learning outcomes
- intensive Interaction and the Central Triad of autism
- emotional learning and development outcomes
- adoption of Intensive Interaction
Providing a timely theoretical and academic overview to Intensive Interaction practice, this book marks a substantial theoretical waypoint to future development of interactive approaches generally. It is a vital resource of in-depth knowledge for anyone studying Special Educational Needs and Education.
Dave Hewett is an independent educational consultant and has published widely on Intensive Interaction since his role in its development.