INSTRUCTORS: Communication in Everyday Life: A Survey of Communication is accompanied by a complete teaching and learning package! Contact your rep to request a demo.
- SAGE Premium Video
SAGE Premium Video in the Interactive eBook boosts comprehension and bolsters analysis. Watch a sample.
- Interactive eBook
Your students save when you bundle the print book with the Interactive eBook (Bundle ISBN: 978-1-0718-0763-7), which includes access to SAGE Premium Video and other multimedia tools. Learn more.
- SAGE Coursepacks
SAGE Coursepacks makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS). Learn more.
- SAGE Edge
This open-access site offers students an impressive array of learning tools and resources. Learn more.
Guide your students through the process of planning, preparing, and practicing their speech—one step at a time. Learn more.
Offer your students an easy, interactive web video tool for recording, video sharing, and evaluating speeches within a secure online platform. Learn more.
SAGE Coursepacks for instructors makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE Edge.
With SAGE Coursepacks, you get:
- quality textbook content delivered directly into your LMS;
- an intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, including:
- diagnostic chapter quizzes that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items with ExamView test generation
- activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- assignable SAGE Premium Video (available via the Interactive eBook version, linked through SAGE Coursepacks) that is tied to learning objectives, and produced exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life, featuring:
- Corresponding multimedia assessment options that automatically feed to your gradebook
- Comprehensive, downloadable, easy-to-use Media Guide in the Coursepack for every video resource, listing the chapter to which the video content is tied, matching learning objective(s), a helpful description of the video content, and assessment questions
- video and multimedia links that facilitate student use of Internet resources and further exploration of topics;
- chapter-specific class activities to help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content;
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch;
- sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course to your exact needs;
- lecture notes that summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help you with preparation for lectures and class discussions;
- integrated links to the interactive eBook that make it easy for students to maximize their study time with this “anywhere, anytime” mobile-friendly version of the text. It also offers access to more digital tools and resources, including SAGE Premium Video; and
- all tables and figures from the textbook.
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention;
- learning objectives that reinforce the most important material; and
- video and multimedia links that facilitate student use of Internet resources and further exploration of topics.