Classical and Contemporary Sociological Theory, Third Edition is a text/reader that introduces students to the ideas and writings of key theorists from sociology’s
Contributor to the SAGE Teaching Innovations and Professional Development Award
Find out more at www.sagepub.com/sociologyaward
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- Test banks provide a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity to edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding
- Chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides offer assistance with lecture and review preparation by highlighting essential content, features, and artwork from the book.
- Chapter-specific discussion questions help launch conversation by prompting students to engage with the material and by reinforcing important content.
- Suggested Writing Assignments for individual or group projects provide lively and stimulating ideas for use in and out of class reinforce active learning.
- Tables and Figures are available in an easily-downloadable format for use in papers, hand-outs, and presentations