Confused by citations and referencing? Cite Your Source helps you master the essentials, giving you the know-how to reference your writing with confidence.
- Understand the importance of citing (and getting it right)
- Pick up tips on how to avoid unintentional plagiarism
- Get to grips with different referencing styles.
Super Quick Skills provide the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and life.
Super Quick Skills give you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!