Get 12 months FREE access to an interactive eBook when purchasing the paperback*
Using a unique Optimal Ethics Systems Model that outlines how to hire and train ethical employees, make ethical decisions, and create a trusting, productive work environment, author Denis Collins shows how to design high integrity and superior performance organizations that reinforce ethical behavior and reduce ethical risks.
New to this edition
- Premium Ethical Dilemma videos located in the Interactive eBook challenge students to practice their ethical reasoning and ethical decision-making skills.
- New case studies tackle complex ethical issues through real-world companies such as the NFL, Wells Fargo, Exxon Mobil, and Volkswagen.
- New chapter-opening ethical dilemmas based on real situations allow students to grapple with the grey areas of business ethics.
- Optimal Ethics System Check-Up surveys summarize the best practices discussed in the chapter to allow students to assess, benchmark, and continuously improve their own organization.
- Ethics in the News activities profile real-world events such as United Airlines’ removal of a passenger on an overbooked flight to challenge students to think critically about how they would respond in a particular situation.
- Up for Debate features highlight contentious issues that students encounter in real life (such as Facebook privacy).
The paperback is packaged with a FREE 12 month access to an interactive eBook
The book is supported by online resources for lecturers and students, which include diagnostic chapter pre tests and post tests, Test banks, SAGE Premium Video curated exclusively for this text, Premium Ethical Dilemma videos, Lecture notes, sample course syllabi, Teaching notes, Mobile-friendly flashcards, and Additional video and multimedia resources.
Suitable for modules on Business or Organisational Ethics.
*Interactivity only available through Vitalsource eBook included as part of paperback product (ISBN 9781526460356).
Access not guaranteed on second-hand copies (as access code may have previously been redeemed).
For Lecturers, a SAGE course pack including:
- Diagnostic chapter pre tests and post tests
- Test banks
- Activity and quiz options
- SAGE Premium Video curated exclusively for this text
- Media Guide for every video resource
- Premium Ethical Dilemma videos
- Additional video resources
- PowerPoint® slides
- Lecture notes
- Additional ideas for class activities and projects
- Sample course syllabi
- Teaching notes
- Sample answers to questions in the text
- All tables and figures from the textbook.
- Mobile-friendly flashcards
- Mobile-friendly practice
- Additional video and multimedia resources