All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING! Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
This On-Your-Feet-Guide provides:
- A brief look at each of the five practices for orchestrating productive mathematics discussions
- Key questions, tools, and challenges for each practice to consider as you plan and carry out your mathematics lesson
- Special considerations and helpful hints to think about as you troubleshoot your lessons and assess your implementation of the practices
- A focus on supporting equity and identity
- Brief videos with additional commentary from authors and teachers about each of the five practices
On-Your-Feet Guides (OYFGs) provide you with the ultimate “cheat sheet” to implement effective change in your classroom while in the moment of teaching. Designed for accessibility, and providing step-by-step guidance, the OYFGs are written by experts who take research-based practices and make them doable for the busy teacher.
Each On-Your-Feet Guide is laminated, 8.5”x11” tri-fold (6 pages), and 3-hole punched.
Use On-Your-Feet Guides
• When you know the “what” but need help with the “how”
• As a quick reference to support a practice you learned in a PD workshop or book
• To learn how to implement foundational practices
• When you want to help your students learn a specific strategy, routine, or approach, but aren’t sure how to do it yourself