Book 1 Needs Assessment, An Overview
- This book serves as the guiding framework for the other four books in the Kit.
Book 2 Phase 1, Preassessment (Getting the Process Started)
- This book focuses on numerous approaches for starting a meaningful needs assessment.
Book 3 Phase 2, Assessment (Collecting Data)
- This book describes in depth the five most common instruments and strategies of needs assessment.
Book 4 Phase 2, Assessment (Analysis and Prioritization)
- This book explores how to analyze and combine qualitative and quantitative data and how to put results together.
Book 5 Phase 3, Post assessment (Planning for Action and Evaluating the Needs Assessment)
- This book takes the reader through a journey of getting results utilized and then evaluating the needs assessment itself.