SAGE edge for instructors supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students with:
- a password-protected site for complete and protected access to all text-specific instructor resources;
- test banks that you can also easily edit and/or insert your own personalized questions;
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course;
- table and figure files for use in your course;
- ASA Trails Activities that use innovative, peer-reviewed teaching resources; and
- lively and stimulating chapter activities for use in and out of class to reinforce active learning. The activities apply to individual or group projects.
- To assist students preparing to take the MCAT exam, this text has been “mapped” to the MCAT’s foundational concepts and content areas on a website maintained by the Association of American Medical Colleges.
SAGE edge for students enhances learning, it’s easy to use, and offers:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts; and
- learning objectives that reinforce the most important material.