SAGE publishes more than 1000 high-impact journals across a broad range of disciplines. SAGE has forged strong partnerships for nearly half a century, publishing on behalf of more than 400 learned societies and institutions. We are uniquely positioned between the big commercial publishers and small university presses to provide worldwide distribution of your research with a personal touch.
Our commitment to service and our personal attention ensures that you'll be an active participant in the publishing process. Publish with SAGE, and you will benefit from:
- Global, multidisciplinary readership and online visibility. Our journals are widely available to researchers and practitioners via academic, government, and corporate institutions around the world, including the developing world through a range of initiatives.
- Inclusion in highly ranked and cited journals. The majority of SAGE journals are ranked in the Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters), and many have high impact in their discipline categories.
- Easy online manuscript submission. Submit and track the progress of your paper online via SAGE track for most of our journals, powered by ScholarOne.
- Prompt publication. Our journals strive to offer fast turnaround times from submission to editorial decision.
- Expert peer-review. Our world class editorial boards implement rigorous and thorough peer-review of your research.
- Quality assurance. Our editorial staff pays the highest attention to your article as it goes through the publication process. We also offer market-leading production standards in both print and electronic versions.
- Targeted international sales and marketing. SAGE’s support of your research through sales and marketing activities drives maximum visibility, usage, and citations.
- OnlineFirst publication. Articles are now published online ahead of the print version in many SAGE journals.
- A number of open access options. Publish your research in one of SAGE’s many open access journals to ensure your research is available to the widest possible audience.
For more information, visit the Resources for Journal Authors and Editors.