The new edition covers analytical approaches including:
- grounded theory
- classical, existential and hermeneutic phenomenology
- feminist research including memory work
- classical, auto- and cyberethnography as well as ethnodrama
- content, narrative, conversation and discourse analysis
- visual interpretation
- semiotic, structural and poststructural analyses
A one-stop-shop for students new to qualitative data analysis!
Available with Perusall—an eBook that makes it easier to prepare for class
Perusall is an award-winning eBook platform featuring social annotation tools that allow students and instructors to collaboratively mark up and discuss their SAGE textbook. Backed by research and supported by technological innovations developed at Harvard University, this process of learning through collaborative annotation keeps your students engaged and makes teaching easier and more effective. Learn more.