Public Health Research Methods
- Greg Guest - FHI 360, Social Research Solutions
- Emily E. Namey - FHI 360, Social Research Solutions
Health Research Methods | Public Health Research Methods
A Respondus test bank is available for this text.
Calling all instructors!
It’s easy to log on to SAGE’s password-protected Instructor Teaching Site at www.sagepub.com/guestph for complete and protected access to all text-specific Instructor Resources for Public Health Research Methods. Simply provide your institutional information for verification and within 72 hours you’ll be able to use your login information for any SAGE title!
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- A Microsoft® Word® test bank, created by the authors, is available containing multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter. The test bank provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
- A Respondus electronic test bank, created by the authors, is available and can be used on PCs. The test bank contains multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter and provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding. Respondus is also compatible with many popular learning management systems so you can easily get your test questions into your online course.
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course. Highlight essential content, features, and artwork from the book.
- Lively and stimulating ideas for class activities that can be used in class to reinforce active learning. The activities apply to individual or group projects.
- Web resources are included for further research and insights.
Use the Student Study Site to get the most out of your course!
Our Student Study Site at www.sagepub.com/guestph includes web resources for further research and insights.
“The fact that the book extends beyond the general study designs covered in traditional research methods texts as well as provides specifics on planning and implementing research gives the reader a better understanding of how research operates.”
“It is a good reference for any health care professional, especially for doctoral students in any health care field, including those pursuing a doctorate in education.”
“Good overview all in one place.”
“Provides an overview of research methods and applications across the major public health disciplines.”
Comprehensive and well organized for Master's level students