SAGE Edge for instructors supports teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students.
- The test bank, built on Bloom’s taxonomy (with Bloom’s cognitive domain and difficulty level noted for each question), is created specifically for this text.
- Sample course syllabi provide suggested models for structuring a course.
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation.
- An instructor manual contains answers to the questions and problems presented in the text.
SAGE Edge for students provides a personalized approach to help students accomplish their coursework goals in an easy-to-use learning environment.
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, and make it easy to maximize study time, anywhere, anytime.
- Excel® spreadsheets and video tutorials help students learn basic concepts for using Excel® to solve many of the problems in the book.