*Winner in the Management and Leadership Textbook Category at CMI Management Book of the Year Awards 2015*
An ideal course text for Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management or Cross-Cultural Management courses.
- Chapters present the fundamental theoretical approaches in all key areas including leadership, ethics and change, and then explore them in the context of culture and cross-cultural management.
- Encourages self-reflection and critical appraisal through a series of questions and scenarios designed to get you thinking like a manager working with an international team.
- Provides practical guidance on tackling the most complex issues facing managers today.
- Contains insights into the experiences of real employees working in a multicultural environment.
The companion website provides a wealth of additional material to support students and teachers alike including:
- End of chapter videos to promote class discussion and encourage critical thinking
- Web links to related content to expand students' knowledge
- Suggested Real World Case Studies to give insight into cross cultural challenges faced by real organizations
- Flashcards of key terms to help students get to grips with HRM, OB, and management jargon