New to this 4th edition
- Contemporary Issues in Organizational Ethics feature added to every chapter to highlight special topics, trends and controversies in the field.
- Case studies have been included or updated to reflect the latest developments.
- Several self-assessments have been replaced with new instruments.
- Material on corporate social activism, consumer boycotts, framing, redefining the followership role, polythink, self-disclosure, universal dilemmas and other topics has been added.
All content is supported by new case studies, discussing contemporary topics such as computer hacking, fake news, Confederate monuments, Uber, the Barnum and Bailey Circus, Morning Star, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, Theranos, the EpiPen, the University of Missouri, and Baylor University.
The book is complemented by an instructor website featuring a range of tools and resources for lecturers, including Testbank, PowerPoint slides, lecture notes, teaching strategies, video links, and chapter-specific discussion questions.Suitable for modules on Business or Organisational Ethics
Instructor site resources:
- PowerPoint slides
- Lecture note
- Sample course syllabi
- Case notes
- Teaching strategies
- Video links
- Chapter-specific discussion questions. ?