Managerial Communication: Strategies and Applications focuses on communication skills and strategies that managers need to be successful in today’s workplace. Known for its holistic overview of communication, solid research base, and focus on managerial competencies, this text continues to be the market leader in the field. In the Seventh Edition, author Geraldine E. Hynes and new co-author Jennifer R. Veltsos preserve the book’s strategic perspective and include new updates to reflect the modern workplace.
The new edition adds a chapter on visual communication that explains how to design documents, memorable presentations, and impactful graphics. New coverage of virtual teams, virtual presentations, and online communication help students avoid common pitfalls when using technology.
“This is probably the best book on Managerial Communication in the market.”
–Astrid Sheil, California State University San Bernardino
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- Test banks provide a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity to edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
- Sample course syllabi for semester and quarter courses provide suggested models for structuring your courses.
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
- Multimedia content that includes videos and audio files.
- Discussion questions and class activities reinforce key concepts.
The open-access Student Study Site includes the following:
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment by students of their mastery of course material.
- Web resources are included for further research and insights.