The author revisits fundamental concepts, as well as presents new ideas, activities, and processes associated with how to plan, implement and manage effective transformational change. The book highlights:
- The nature and process of transformational change and the paradigms basic to the change process
- The basic concepts and strategic leverages of change
- The need for and ways of aligning current tasks, systems, processes, and culture with organizational goals
- The support systems required for change and the need to develop and maintain these systems
- Ways of tuning organizations for change
- Managing change through people by optimizing individual and group efforts
Supported by numerous case studies and written in a lucid and reader-friendly style, this book will be a definitive guide for students, scholars, and practitioners.