- Alicia Gazely - Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Michael Lambert - Finance Director
Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in Management Accounting and an over view of its business context
- Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main textbooks on the course
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- Sample exam questions and answers, with common pitfalls to avoid
- A tutor's-eye view of what course examiners are looking for
- A road map for the book to help readers quickly find the information they need
The SAGE Course Companion on Management Accounting is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and achieve success in their undergraduate course.
Easy to explanation and examples
very handy for students taking revision in management accounting.
Students found the book interesting and fundamental to their understanding of finance
A condensed but very interesting manual with useful examples based on the most important Management Accounting books. One of the most interesting and innovative topics of this manual was Part Three: Study, Writing and Revision Skills. I found there very helpful tips for students to improve and develop their knowledge.
Interesting especially for my German students to distinguish Management Accounting from German "Controlling".
Prescribed as a tool to manage issues in management accounting next to the key text book. Focuses on students without prior knowledge in the field of accounting.
Essential book for MA theory.