Leading Professional Practice in Education
- Christine Wise - The Open University
- Marion Cartwright - The Open University
- Pete Bradshaw - The Open University
Continuing Professional Development | Leadership | Leadership & Management
The book covers:
- leading learning and learner leadership
- change processes and distributed leadership
- leading professional development for educational contexts.
Designed to encourage critical analysis and debate, this volume will be a useful resource for postgraduate and professional development courses in educational leadership and for practitioners. It is a companion to Educational Leadership: Context, Strategy and Collaboration, also published by Sage.
Very good book and excelelnt for my students to develop deeper thinking
This is a detailed book exploring leadership in educational contexts. The impact of different styles of leadership is explored as well as issues linked to implementing change in educational contexts.
Sample Materials & Chapters
Sample Chapter - Leadership for Learning (Sue Swaffield and John MacBeath)