Key features of the second edition include:
- new chapters on one-way and two-way ANOVA, the Chi-square test and linear regression.
- SPSS lab sessions following each chapter which demonstrate how SPSS can be used in practice
- sets of exercises and 'real-life' examples to aid teaching and learning
- lists of key terms to aid revision and further reading to enhance students' understanding
- an improved text design making the book easier to navigate
- a companion website with answers to the labs and exercises, along with additional data sets and powerpoint slides