1. Human Trafficking and Slavery: Are the World's Nations Doing Enough to Stamp It Out?
2. Child Soldiers: Are More Aggressive Efforts Needed to Protect Children?
3. Women's Rights: Are Violence and Discrimination Against Women Declining?
4. Rapid Urbanization: Can Cities Cope With Rampant Growth?
5. Aiding Refugees: Should the U.N. Help More Displaced People?
6. Disaster Preparedness: Is the U.S. Ready for Another Major Disaster?
7. Wounded Veterans: Is America Shortchanging Vets on Health Care?
8. Religious Fundamentalism: Does It Lead to Intolerance and Violence?
9. Energy Nationalism: Do Petrostates Threaten Global Energy Security?
10. Oceans in Crisis: Can the Loss of Ocean Biodiversity Be Halted?
11. Avian Flu Threat: Are We Prepared for the Next Pandemic?
12. Anti Americanism: Is Anger at the U.S. Growing?