The Sage Course Companion on International Business is an easy-to-navigate support guide to the International Business curriculum. It will allow readers to extend their understanding of key concepts and enhance their thinking skills in line with course requirements. This book also provides guidance on essential study skills and advice on developing critical thinking about international business.
Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the Companion provides:
- A helpful overview of International Business key concepts and theories in support of your course expecations
- Tips, notes and possible exam questions to help you remember key points and International business issues
- 'Going further' sections to help you on your way to earning extra marks
- Guidance and excercises to aid study and revision skills
- Pointers to success in exams and written excercises
The Sage Course Companion in International Business is much more than a revision guide; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.
|Terminologies and First Reflections on Globalization, Regionalism and International Commerce|
|Culture, Politics, Law and Ethics|
|Theory, Tools and HR Issues|
|Or, Why and How Is International Influenced by the Global Policy Environment...|