Integrating Analyses in Mixed Methods Research goes beyond mixed methods research design and data collection, providing a pragmatic discussion of the challenges of effectively integrating data to facilitate a more comprehensive and rigorous level of analysis. Showcasing a range of strategies for integrating different sources and forms of data as well as different approaches in analysis, it helps you plan, conduct, and disseminate complex analyses with confidence. Key techniques include:
- Building an integrative framework
- Analysing sequential, complementary and comparative data
- Identifying patterns and contrasts in linked data
- Categorizing, counting, and blending mixed data
- Managing dissonance and divergence
- Transforming analysis into warranted assertions
With clear steps that can be tailored to any project, this book is perfect for students and researchers undertaking their own mixed methods research.