A systematic guide to successfully producing written work for business and management degrees. The authors address the all-too-common pitfalls of essay assignments, as well as providing readers with a step-by-step programme to approach essay questions, both in coursework and exam contexts.
New to the Second Edition:
- Relevance of writing skills to employability highlighted throughout
- Additional content on researching a topic
- New content on adapting writing for different audiences
- New content on academic writing tips
- Addition of useful websites
- Additional coverage of plagiarism
- More on critical evaluation
- More on changing requirements through different levels of study.
Suitable for all business and management students looking to improve their essay writing skills.
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!