Globally recognized as the definitive text on health promotion, this fourth edition becomes ever more useful for public health and health promotion courses around the world. It offers a firm foundation in health promotion before helping you to understand the process of planning, implementing and assessing programmes in the real world.
To further help you in your studies the book comes with access to online resources which include:
- 15 original case studies from around the world that give an insight into practice and evaluation
- Full text further reading to help with assignments and exams
- Weblinks to help you explore key organisations and institutions in the field.
- A collection of original case studies from around the world
- Further reading to help with assignments and exams
- Weblinks to help you explore key organizations and institutions