Guide to U.S. Elections
American Government and Politics | Elections
*As mentioned in The Washington Post!
The CQ Press Guide to U.S. Elections, Seventh Edition is a comprehensive, two-volume reference providing information on the U.S. electoral process, in-depth analysis on specific political eras and issues, and everything in between. Thoroughly revised and infused with new data, analysis, and discussion of issues relating to elections through 2015, the Guide will include chapters on:
- Analysis of the campaigns for presidency, from the primaries through the general election
- Data on the candidates, winners/losers, and election returns
- Details on congressional and gubernatorial contests from the primaries through the general elections supplemented with vast historical data
- Coverage of campaign finance, as well as reapportionment and redistricting
Key Features include:
- Tables, boxes and figures interspersed throughout each chapter
- Data on campaigns, election methods, and results
- Complete lists of House and Senate leaders
- Links to election-related websites
- A guide to party abbreviations
This reference will be available in time for readers to gain an understanding of various aspects of elections as we enter the 2016 presidential campaign season.