Drawing together the best of text, video and interactive material for the definite guide to adult nursing.
This one-stop-shop will enable students to understand the core aspects of care, learn the essential nursing skills and knowledge that underpin practice, deal with the complexities of the role and apply their learning to common conditions and patient groups. It has been developed in line with the 2018 NMC standards to provide a complete learning resource for adult nursing students.
- Uses patient centered care and evidence-based practice as guiding principles throughout
- Clear and engaging features to help students understand the core theory and knowledge, apply it to nursing practice, revise for assessments and exams, and go further in their independent study.
- 12 months free access to an interactive eBook version, meaning you can access the book anytime.
The book is supported by online resources for lecturers and students, including links to up to 100 instructional videos, case studies and accompanying questions, access to selected SAGE journal articles, weblinks, multiple-choice quizzes, and glossary flashcards.
Designed to make learning flexible and fun, leaving students better prepared for practice and ready to thrive in their future careers.
- Links to up to 100 instructional videos
- Case studies and accompanying questions
- Access to selected SAGE journal articles
- Web links to relevant information
- Multiple-choice quizzes
- Glossary flashcards
- Answers to in-book activities: Activity Answers, Case Study Answers, and What’s the Evidence Answers