An unbiased approach to the latest digital marketing models, offering students and practitioners a range of tools to implement in their digital marketing planning and strategy.
Covering all aspects of digital marketing planning, and the latest digital marketing models, the book aims to provide a roadmap for a digital marketing journey. As such, its structure maps against the development of a digital marketing plan and concludes with a ready-made digital marketing plan template to download and adapt. In addition to this, the content is supported by case examples from real-world organizations, and a number of features throughout the chapters:
- Smartphone sixty seconds features in every chapter, to evaluate influencers in relation to the topic covered.
- Digital tool boxes introduce professional tools (for example how Google shares its aggregate data to inform marketers about shopping insights, trends and benchmarks
- Ethical insights provide a reflective and challenging look at social issues and the negative sides to marketing.
The book is complemented by online resources for both instructors and students, these include PowerPoint slides, an instructor’s guide, exercises and activities relating to each chapter, digital marketing planning documents, digital marketing model templates, quizzes, annotated recommended video links, links to free online tools and SAGE journal article recommendations.
Suitable for digital and e-marketing courses on marketing and advertising degrees as well as professional courses for anyone interested in gaining a holistic understanding of digital marketing.
Free access to online resources for Instructors and Students:
- PowerPoint slides
- Instructor’s guide
- Exercises and activities relating to each chapter
- Digital marketing planning documents
- Digital marketing model templates
- Annotated recommended video links
- Links to free online tools
- SAGE journal article recommendations