About the Editors
About the Contributors
Anna Craft, Howard Gardner, Guy Claxton
1. Nurturing Creativity, Wisdom, and Trusteeship in Education: A Collective Debate
Part One: Stimulus Chapters on Creativity, Wisdom, and Trusteeship
2. Tensions in Creativity and Education: Enter Wisdom and Trusteeship?
3. Wisdom: Advanced Creativity?
4. Creativity, Wisdom, and Trusteeship
Part Two: Response Chapters on Creativity, Wisdom, and Trusteeship
Dean Keith Simonton
5. Creative Wisdom: Similarities, Contrasts, Integration, and Application
David Henry Feldman
6. Creativity and Wisdom: Are They Incompatible?
7. How Are We Disposed to Be Creative?
8. Good Thinking: The Creative and Competent Mind
9. Creativity, Wisdom, and Trusteeship: Niches of Cultural Production
Hans Henrik Knoop
10. Wise Creativity and Creative Wisdom
11. Creativity and Wisdom
Robert J. Sternberg
12. Leadership as a Basis for the Education of Our Children
13. Liberating the Wise Educator: Cultivating Professional Judgment in Educational Practice
Part Three: Synthesizing Creativity, Wisdom, and Trusteeship
Guy Claxton, Anna Craft, Howard Gardner
14. Concluding Thoughts: Good Thinking — Education for Wise Creativity