- therapist self-care; avoiding pitfalls
- holding the CBT line in challenging circumstances, across a range of multi-disciplinary settings
- exploration of the therapeutic relationship and engagement strategies
- reflections on the evidence for CBT and personality problems
- chapter introductions and summaries, key learning points and reflective questions
- case examples and vignettes.
This book is an important resource for anyone wishing to use their CBT training with clients presenting personality disorders.