Bundle: Digital Marketing 2e + The Digital Marketing Planner
- Annmarie Hanlon - Cranfield University
Electronic Marketing | Marketing (General)
Digital Marketing: Strategic Planning and Integration, Second Edition:
An unbiased, balanced guide to all aspects of digital marketing, from social media, mobile and VR marketing to objectives, metrics and analytics. Covering all aspects of digital marketing planning and the latest models, the book also offers a range of tools to help implement your own digital marketing plans and strategies.
The second edition has been expanded to include new discussions and research on areas including digital privacy, types of influencers, social listening and the gig economy.
- Supported by case examples from 28 global companies and brands including IKEA, Uber, Klarna and TikTok.
- A brand-new case study on Strava runs throughout the book to help you apply what you’ve learnt to real-world scenarios.
- ‘Ethical Insight’ boxes provide a reflective and challenging look at social issues and the negative side of marketing.
- ‘Digital Tool’ boxes introduce professional tools, such as ‘Spot the Troll’, Hootsuite and Padlet.
- The ‘Smartphone Sixty Seconds’ feature provides super-quick online activities using needing only your phone.
- Includes a new ‘Journal of Note’ feature in each chapter, to direct you to
- Worked digital marketing plan
- Complimented by online resources, including PowerPoint slides, and Instructor’s Manual, quizzes, recommended video links and free SAGE Journal articles.
The Digital Marketing Planner: Your Step-by-Step Guide
Your step-by-step guide to creating your own digital marketing plan.
From assessing a company and creating strategy and objectives, to planning resources and presenting your work. Includes ‘Annmarie’s Advice’, where the author shares her personal experience of digital marketing and extra hints and tips.
This handy planner will instill you with the know-how, skills and confidence you need to form and implement your own strategic plan.
At each step you’ll:
- Learn all the key information you need.
- See theory in practice through the running Zoom case example.
- Apply what you’ve learnt through 50 interactive activities and build your plan.