Teachers and administrators will find everything they need, including:
- Templates for all six steps
- Tools and tips to help teachers build their own tasks, checklists, and rubrics
- Theory, examples, applications, and explanations to help apply the six-step process
- Guidance for differentiating for special needs within standards-linked tasks
- Sample tasks, rubrics, and units
The new edition of From Standards to Rubrics in 6 Steps provides the path and tools for flow-through from standards to rubrics to high student achievement.
The companion website for From Standards to rubrics, Third Edition contains templates and examples that will help you create vocabulary lists, big ideas, essential questions, teacher checklists, performance tasks, student checklists, and rubrics correlated to your state standards and district curriculum goals.
The electronic templates will allow you to customize your assessments by adding district requirements, school and class information, appropriate graphics, and standards-based language. By adjusting the format of these templates and assessments, you will be better able to meet the diverse needs of your students and help all learners meet and exceed state, national, and international standards.