Math for All Participant Book (3–5)
- Babette Moeller - Education Development Center, USA
- Barbara Dubitsky - Bank Street College of Education, New York, USA
- Marvin Cohen - Bank Street College of Education, New York, USA
- Karen Marschke-Tobier - Bank Street College of Education, New York, USA
- Hal Melnick - Bank Street College of Education, New York, USA
- Linda Metnetsky - Bank Street College of Education, New York, USA
Continuing Professional Development | Inclusive Education | Mathematics & Numeracy
"With so much emphasis on the need to provide equitable instruction for all students, the design of the materials contained within these workshops will allow teachers to develop lessons that include all students in learning."
"This detailed and informative resource provides a neurodevelopmental guideline for planning math lessons appropriate for learners with a variety of learning needs."
"Math For All is a brilliant, timely and much-needed publication that will go a long way in developing the capacity of teachers to meet the mathematical needs of all students. This book emphasizes collaborative lesson planning - a powerful practice for improving teachers’ capacity to design rigorous lessons that positively impact student learning."
"Math For All will directly impact the way teachers observe, reflect, and support students who struggle with some aspect of math learning. It is a multi-layered book that will appeal to facilitators of professional development and teachers, because it is grounded in everyday practice."
"Math For All is a necessary comprehensive tool for all teachers grappling with the challenges of delivering quality mathematics instruction in an engaging and meaningful way."