Develop and enhance Leadership Courage to lead every day with equity and excellence!
Have you ever wondered how or where you find the inner strength and determination to stand up and lead fellow administrators, teachers, or students to meet ever-changing expectations?
Courage is a “must have” for effective leadership. Everyday Courage guides readers to develop Leadership Courage from within and become exceptional and resilient. In addition to expanding instructional leadership, practical elements and features include:
• How to Take Action: make specific plans to activate moral courage, intellectual courage, empathetic courage, and disciplined courage
• Daily Practices: exercises in accountability, trust, and risk-taking maintain courageous leadership for equity, excellence, and inclusion
• Courage Quotient: assess and consider your areas of strength and opportunities for growth through deliberate practice
Whether you are new to leadership or seeking revitalization, Cathy Lassiter’s experience in all levels of educational management will focus you toward leading from a courageous mindset.
"Leadership is about fostering growth, building capacity, and collaboratively working with stakeholders to create new ideas - this takes a great deal of courage. Cathy Lassiter creates a pathway for leaders to develop that courage, and shows them how to do it with empathy. Everyday Courage for School Leaders is an outstanding read for anyone new to leadership and those who need to revitalize their thinking."
- Peter DeWitt, Author/Consultant
"A great resource to support leaders as they revise, reflect, and reassure staff, students, and community of the possibilities through their leadership as we embrace the courage to accomplish goals to achieve success."
- Brenda Yoho, Director of Educational Support Programs