-Jane Bellamy, Headteacher, Wold Newton School, Wold Newton, Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire
'It is what we have been waiting for. A delight to read and will be a constant source of inspiration and guidance to us all.'
-Cathy Whalen, Headteacher, Mousehold Infant and Nursery School, Norwich, Norfolk
'What a privilege to read a book written by the person that has had the most impact on my classroom teaching and the whole ethos of our school.’ -Debbie Hoy, Headteacher, Brookland Infant & Nursery School, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
Written by Behaviour Management expert, Bill Rogers and his daughter and Early Years teacher, Elizabeth McPherson, this book explores behaviour management in the crucial early years.
Essential skills are explored in detail through a wide range of case studies and with specific focus on:
- challenging student behaviour
- positive discipline practice
- students with special behaviour needs
- how colleague support can help our day-to-day teaching
- anger management and safe restraint
- how to set up and maintain a whole-class behaviour agreement.