Analytical Chemistry Insights is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on analytical methodology, techniques, and instruments in the fundamental and applied areas of chemistry. Recognizing the close relationship between analytical chemistry and pharmaceutical analysis, the journal also seeks to address drug analysis, analytical methodology, and instrumentation.
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Please visit the journal homepage for more information, to access full text content, and/or to submit a manuscript.
Article Processing Charges* (APCs)
There is no charge for submitting a paper to Analytical Chemistry Insights. Upon acceptance of your manuscript, you will be charged a one-time article processing charge (APC) of 1,848 USD. This fee covers the cost of publication and ensures that your article will be freely available.
* The article processing charge (APC) is payable upon acceptance after peer review and is subject to value added tax (VAT) where applicable. If the paying author/institution is based in the European Union, to comply with European law, VAT must be added to the APC. Providing a VAT registration number will allow an institution to avoid paying this tax, except for UK institutions. Payments can be made in GBP or USD.
Why publish Open Access in Analytical Chemistry Insights?
- All articles made immediately and freely available in PubMed Central after publication
- Indexed in Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics: Emerging Sources Citation Index), the Directory of Open Access Journals, and Scopus
- Fast, rigorous peer review
- Open access for high visibility and global exposure
- Article metrics allow each author to monitor re-use of published articles
Submit your manuscript at http://insights.sagepub.com/submit_step_1.php. Please read the Submission Guidelines before submitting your manuscript.
Analytical Chemistry Insights (ACI) covers current developments in analytical methodology, techniques, and instrumentation, in the fundamental and applied areas of chemistry. The journal also focuses on drug analysis, analytical methodology, and instrumentation, in recognition of the close relationship between analytical chemistry and pharmaceutical analysis.
ACI seeks to be the most timely journal for keeping up to date with the latest and most important developments in the field. By publishing their work in an open access journal, ACI authors are able to communicate their research findings to a wide international readership.