Whether you are preparing for a management consultancy career or only want to acquire widely applicable consultancy skills, you will need a clear and concise introduction to this area.
This text provides you with a practical, step-by-step guide to learn the proven successful methods and techniques of the world's leading management consultancy firms. Detailed descriptions and real-life illustrations enable you to develop
special consultancy skills for structured problem-solving, critical thinking, collaboration , and communication. Besides, this text provides rich insights into the latest developments in the consultancy industry and their firms. This text by an alumnus of a top management consultancy firm is essential reading material for aspiring consultants and anyone dealing with consultants in their career.
Updates to the 2nd edition include:
· Comparison of three alternative problem-solving methods of leading management consultancy firms
· Comparison of problem-solving methods with other methods like ‘Design Thinking’ and ‘Agile Process Models’
· More detailed discussion of solution implementation
· Action points
· Latest developments in the management consultancy industry, including the digital revolution and consultancy-as-a-product
· Latest developments in management consultancy firms
Suitable for courses on Management Consulting and Management Consultancy.