'This book is helping me so much with the TAQA course I'm doing. It's easy to understand, well written and full of really good information' - Amazon review
This edition of the focused and comprehensive text written for TAQA learners and all trainee assessors and quality assurers is another essential support text from bestselling author Ann Gravells. The content covers all assessor and quality assurance units and is easy-to-read and clearly structured. This edition has been enhanced with new chapters; and has activities and examples to help you link theory with practice. It includes:
- cross references to the qualification units and the national occupational standards
- two new chapters covering the external quality assurance role
- completed examples of templates and forms for assessors, internal and external quality assurers
- ideas for evidence which can be used towards achievement of each unit
- new bullet lists, tables and checklists
TAQA, and other assessor and quality assurer trainees will find this text both an invaluable resource for their course and useful handbook to take into practice.
Please note: This book has since been updated into two books: Principles and Practices of Assessment, and Principles and Practices of Quality Assurance.